As we continue grow, Fusion Logistics is in search of professional, entrepreneurial driven Owner Operators who are determined to provide an “Exceptional Delivery Experience” to our customers.
Owner Operator Applicant Requirements:
- Proof Of Identity and Authorization to work in the United States
- US DOT Number if required
- Drivers License with appropriate endorsements
- 21 years or older for vehicles with a capacity under 10,000 lbs.
- 25 years or older for vehicles with a capacity over 10,000 lbs.
- 100/300/50 auto liability insurance, 300k Combined Single Limit (under 10,000 lbs.) 500k Combined Single Limit (over 10,000 lbs.)
- Clean MVR for the past 5 years
- Clean Criminal Background Screen(National & Local)
- Clean 9 Panel Drug Screen
- Vehicle must be manufactured within the last five model years
- Ability to Operate Scanning Device
Owner Operator Program;
Fusion Logistics, Inc. utilizes the services of Subcontracting Concepts, Inc, the leading third party administrator for owner operators in the transportation and logistics in industry. Owner Operators have access to a variety of services and optional benefits through our relationship with SCI. Below are just a few:
- On-line Visibility to Your Latest Settlements and Pay Stubs
- Occupational Accident Program Included with Enrollment
- Optional Direct Deposit or a Pay Card
- INSEL Vehicle Insurance Programs
- Cargo Insurance
- Access to Health Coverage, Dental Plans, Vision and 401K Plans
- Discounted Vehicle Rentals
- Plus Many More!
How to Apply;
- 1). Owner Operators Only send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
That's it. You are DONE!
Based upon our current openings a Fusion Logistics Recruiter will contact your about the Next Steps to start your career as a Owner Operator.
To view current Opportunities, select the "Openings" tab in this section.