Amid the fast-paced, dynamic market, nothing is ever constant. At Fusion Logistics, we are transforming the modern-day brokerage into a customer-focused, partnership-driven, boutique-style logistics company. With this, we build solutions that meet customer-specific goals, while maintaining our high level of efficiency and operational execution.
- What is the Fusion Difference?
- We serve people, not companies. Every customer is unique, that is why we build solutions to meet your objectives and provide you with a personalized experience.
- Go the extra mile. With our combined expertise and use of modern technology, we can achieve anything!
- Leave a lasting impression. Our dedicated representatives will work with you to find a solution that’s best for you.
- Cradle to Grave Operations. Our experts develop solutions and options to ensure the success of your shipment from beginning to end.
- Online functionality. Fusion utilizes a mix of industry-leading technology along with proprietary systems to meet any technology need. We use EDI or build an API interphase with our system to meet any challenge.
- Have questions? Send us a message! Our team members will be more than happy to assist.
For shippers that have enough cargo to occupy an entire trailer.
Involves multiple modes of transportation. Goods are typically transported in an intermodal container.
Unlike truckload freight, LTL is used for transporting small freight. Ideal for shipment that ranges from 150-15,000 lbs.
Transports goods from short distances. Think of packages that are delivered to your residence when you place an online order
- Dry – It says it in its name. Dry van shipping offers the best protection for your goods. Great for keeping your goods dry from floods and safe from theft.
- Temperature-Controlled – Ideal for goods that are sensitive to climate conditions
- Flat/Over dimensional – Freight that exceeds the legal-size criteria within a given state or province
Let’s work together!